Peacefully positioned in quiet yet convenient Crescent, this flawless brick home on approx. 372 sqm. Showcases a stunning spacious Master bedroom with esuite/ balcony and offers both indoor/outdoor living areas and an excellent kitchen. Spacious interiors feature a blend of the contemporary, with the rear of the home flowing to an integrated entertainment area with outdoor landscape plus paved area. Placed for easy access to newly completed water features park, Eastwood and Parramatta CBD, the home is also within moments of parks, transport, local shops/cafes and schools.
* Total 5 spacious bedrooms with large windows and built-ins , including a Master bedroom with ensuite and an extra bedroom on ground floor, ideally for in-law accommodation and three other bedroom . Plus a big store room under and next to the staircase as a bonus.
*Two large undercover private balconies at upstairs overlooking magnificent district views.
* Large high ceiling open living and dining area, all with big modern floor tiles.
* From floor to ceiling glass sliding doors at the back and large aluminium windows with timber plantation double shutters around all the living area, all with flood in sun light.
* Modern high-class open kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ducted range-hood and plenty cupboards
* Large modern main bathroom with toilet and separate shower
* Under cover outdoor patio with timber deck terrace, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining area or BBQ party.
* With easy care good size level garden.
* internal laundry with additional guest W/C
* Ducted A/C.
* Double full brick partition wall with next door, good for sound insulation.
* Alarm system and intercom system
* Landscaped backyard
*3 toilets, including one guess toilet at downstairs.
* Total land area approx 371.9 sqm
* Perfect for growing families.
COME AND INSPECT TODAY OR YOU WILL REGRET!!
CONTACT Ricky Ho ON 0411 445 503 TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TODAY
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.