Sophisticated yet welcoming, this outstanding sixth floor residence is placed for lifestyle enjoyment. “The Carl” boast a desirable north south aspect and a practical generous floor plan, each area being flooded with glorious natural light and offering a real sense unity between inside and out, thanks to the over sized terrace access available from each room. Positioned for ultimate convenience and a premium lifestyle, you will be placed a short walk to Carlingford train station (Also the future light rail station), top schools and only minutes drive to Parramatta CBD, Eastwood, Epping and Macquarie. Currently tenanted for $500 p/q, this should appeal to both occupiers and investors.
* North South Aspect with great natural air flow
* Bright and spacious living space boasts luxurious natural timber floors
* Contemporary gas kitchen with European appliances and stone island bench
* Dual over sized entertainment balconies/terrace connecting to each bedroom
* Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes and reverse cycle split a/c to all rooms
* Sleek bathroom with built in cupboard and designer finish
* Secure basement car space with lift access to only two residence on the sixth floor
* Heated swimming pool and stunning communal grounds
* Shadow-line ceilings throughout, stylish LED strip lighting in living area
* Short walking distance to both Carlingford West Public School, James Ruse High and Carlingford train station
* Approx Outgoings: Strata $680 p/q, Council $250.6 p/q Water $200 p/q.