Peacefully positioned on the high side of a very quiet street, this fantastic north facing, spacious 5 bedrooms plus one study nook and three living areas and one outdoor Alfresco area with full ceiling, two storey brick duplex combines unbelievable space and offers a new meaning to efficiency! It is perfectly positioned in a very quiet yet convenient location, where you can escape the hustle of city life and access to the M4, M2, M3 and M7 via Silverwater Road or James Ruse Drive to every way. Only a short stroll to bus stops heading to West Ryde / Parramatta Stations and Parks or just a few minutes’ drive to a water feather park containing a children’s playground, football and soccer field or to Eastwood Train Station.
• 5 spacious bedrooms plus a study nook with huge walk-in or built-ins.
• Two parking areas (including a locked-up garage and on driveway) .
• Three indoor living areas: Family Room, meals area and living room.
• Separate modern large kitchen with a large pantry room/laundry room and c/stone bench, window facing the backyard, features wall tiles, stainless steel appliances liked modern oven, dishwasher, gas cooking cooktop and range-hood and with plenty cupboards.
• Generous size master bedroom, with a big full ceiling balcony overlooking a quiet street local view and a huge walk-in wardrobes (with windows) and top quality ensuite .
• Good sized main bathroom with extra-large shower screen areas and bathtub and quality vanities.
• Modern floor tiles throughout the residence and carpet upstairs.
• Full ceiling undercover alfresco area and fully fenced north facing big level landscaped courtyard (160.5 sqm to 172.8 sqm approx.) – perfect for outdoor dining or entertaining or BBQ area or enjoy coffee.
• Ducted air-conditioner and alarm.
• Total land area approx. 796.7sqm for both sides (duplex 1 = 418.2 sqm approx. and
duplex 2 = 378.7 sqm approx.. )
• Internal laundry and a separated guest toilet with window.
Floor Areas Information:
Ground Floor Area 77.9 sqm approx..
Garage area 18.9 sqm approx..
Porch area 5.1 sqm approx..
Alfresco area 60.1 sqm approx..
First Floor area 93.3 sqm – 95.3 sqm approx.
Balcony area 5.1-4.9 sqm approx..
Total Floor area 206.4 sqm to 208 sqm approx..
It won’t’ last long, please feel free to contact Ricky Ho on 0411 445 503.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. Some of the photos are taken from a similar property with furniture are just for demonstration only and not belonging to this subject property, which is vacant at this moment. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.