Positioned on one of the most convenient yet quiet street in Rydalmere facing north and bathed in abundance of natural sunlight, this brand new quality brick home offers all the features you need for a growing family with walking distance to ALDI supermarket, local schools, shops, city buses, Rydalmere ferry wharf and local parkland.
– Spaciously wide welcoming entry door and remote double lock up garage
– Ground floor enjoy open plan living and dinning and secondary lounge/home office
– Large open plan living & dining flowing out to undercover entertaining area and a level easy to care garden
– Quality timber flooring throughout upstairs, with optional third sunlit rumpus area/study
– Modern open kitchen with gas cooking, ducted range hood, 40mm stone bench-top, 900mm stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
– 5 oversized double bedrooms with built-in or walk in wardrobes
– Spacious bathrooms with feature tiles, large shower sets and large window
– Internal laundry with door access to the fully fenced backyard, ideal for pets
– Outdoor under covered entertaining area with LED downlights
– Easy to maintain and private back yard on a level block
– Ducted air-conditioning, LED downlights, fly screen and blinds
– Minutes walking to Buses Service: M52, 520 to Parramatta & City; 525 to Parramatta& Burwood, 523 to Parramatta & West Ryde, 521 to Parramatta & Eastwood
– Walk to riverside wharf and close proximity to future metro light rail station
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.